The Research Active Staff (RAS) Leadership follow-up session is an opportunity for you to:
- Revisit and refresh your leadership programme learning
- Network with colleagues that have undertaken either one or both of the RAS leadership programmes this academic year
- Attend an additional leadership input session
- Review the current Learning & Development Support for RAS and input into the leadership provision as well as the L&D provision for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focussed, Teaching-focussed and Research & Teaching Contracts) who have attended either Preparing for Leadership and/or Leadership in Action in 2018/19 academic year.
- Read the University of Warwick's Research Strategy.
- Read this article - Shinton, S & Cowen,D. (2019) Strengthening UK Research Leadership. Last accessed April 2019
Feedback and quotes from previous Leadership Follow-up workshops:
Quotes from June 2018 cohort
Sandra Sparks, (Sandra.Sparks@warwick.ac.uk), Organisational Development Consultant, Research Active Staff, Organisational Development.
Other programmes that have already run in the Leadership series
Preparing for Leadership
Next date to be announced - likely to be Autumn term 2019
Leadership in Action
Next date to be announced - likely to be Spring term 2020
NB: This workshop is only open to RAS who have attended either Preparing for Leadership and/or Leadership in Action in the academic year 2018/19.
Thursday 6 June 2019
11.00 - 13.30 (meet 10.30 for refreshments)
Lunch will be provided
Argent Court, AC.02
See Campus Map
Parking: Argent Court
Parking is limited, early arrival is strongly recommended. Delegates attending an event at Argent Court are entitled to free parking, providing they are a University of Warwick Car Park Permit Holder. Non permit holders are required to use the pay and display system that is in operation.
Organisational Development Consultant,
Research Active Staff,
Administrative Assistant, LDC
Learning and Development Centre