Research integrity is relevant to all those involved in delivering, supervising, or supporting research at the University. You can register for free online research integrity training below.
Two versions of the Research Integrity Online Training are available; full and concise. For a more in-depth and interactive look into research integrity, the full version is ideal. The full version has five discipline areas to choose from, it can be completed in stages allowing you to revisit the training as and when it is most convenient. The concise version offers shorter training plus five optional 15 minute modules of which completion of the 'Human subjects protections' course is highly recommended.
How to register:
- Access the course using the button above
- Complete the registration form, ensuring that you use your @warwick.ac.uk email address in the field marked: 'Enter your e-mail address'. Once registration is complete you will be asked for an access token
- Access token for full version: 126a1fbd
- Access token for concise version: a9736d6c
- You will be sent an activation email. If this fails to come through, please check your junk/spam mail as it is a system generated email. If you cannot find the email, please contact email@example.com
- Once the account is activated, log in and you will be shown the course program available: Research Integrity (UK version)
- Once you have accessed this area, choose the course that best matches your subject area. If you are unsure which course this would be, please click here for guidance
- When logging out please remember to take note of your place/location in the Course Files on the left-hand side
- A certificate is available upon completion of the course
Registration instructions available as PDF with screenshots: