DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT ONLINE:TOOLKITS FOR TEACHERS
A half day workshop to improve your design for learning skills.Date: Wednesday 30th May 2007, 12-5 pm
Book by: Tuesday 3rd May 2007
Location: University of Warwick
This half day workshop offers an introduction to contemporary issues in design for learning and supported, hands-on use of two online tools:
- DPT – which can help you design a pedagogically sound learning activity.
- LAMS – which can help you create a working online learning activity.
The workshop is for academic and related staff in FE/HE who may be new to learning activity design, and/or those who are looking to consolidate or improve their design skills.
Participants will be introduced to the tools in the context of effective design for learning and supported in hands-on use of both tools. You will be encouraged to create a practice-based, learning activity design and one or more LAMS sequences.
Cost: FREE (includes refreshments and a buffet lunch).
- Paul Riddy – University of Southampton
- Mark Childs – University of Warwick
- Graham Lewis – University of Warwick
- Book a place on this workshop (available from 2nd April)
- For more information, contact email@example.com