E-Lab is offering a new service using 'Lecture Creator Authoring software' It is a powerful tool for transferring teaching and learning materials online.
The completed e-lecture can consist of up to 5 elements: ·
- Slides: Fully synchronised charts, illustrations, animations and other visual material used in the manner of an advanced OHP.
- Video: Full motion video and audio stream encoded in Windows Media Player or Real Media videos format.
- Transcripts: A fully synchronised transcript of the lecture.
- Segments: A lecture "contents page" along with a selection of relevant web links
- Web-Links: These links appear to the viewer throughout the lecture, offering additional resources.
There are now more than 40 e-lectures available for viewing and using in your course see http://www.video.warwick.ac.uk
For more information on E-Lectures contact
Chris Coe . IT Services.Tel: 23754 Email: Chris.Coe@warwick.ac.uk
Virtual Reality Resources
A large number of links are available from the THEATRON web site. A project initiated within the Warwick School of Theatre Studies under the direction of Professor Richard Beacham, Theatron is now a commercial company specialising in VR modelling and design.