Introducing Technology Enhanced Learning (A1, A4, K1, K2, K4, V1, V2, V4)
- What is covered on the course, how is it assessed and what is the UKPSF?
- What is the role of technology in learning and teaching?
- What are learners’ perspectives on technology enhanced learning?
- What pedagogic principles inform learning design?
- What is reflective practice and why is it used in TEL?
- Where do I find relevant literature to support the development of my project?
Planning a TEL project (A1, A4, A5, K1, K2, K4, V1, V2, V3)
- What tools are available at Warwick to support technology enhanced learning?
- What do I need to consider when planning my project?
- Who are my stakeholders and how might they inform/impact on my project?
- What methods can I use there to evaluate my project?
How do I critically engage with evidence from the literature to inform my project?
Designing learning activities (A1, A4, K2, K3, K4, V1, V2, V4)
- What underpins learner motivation?
- What are the key features of effective learning design for online activities?
- How can I re-purpose face-to-face activities for online delivery?
- How can I make effective use of existing content and Open Educational Resources?
Running and evaluating a TEL project (A4, A5, K2, K4, K5, V1, V3)
- What are the key elements to running a TEL activity?
- What role should an online tutor play?
- What are the best methods for evaluating my project?
- What tools are available for evaluating learning objects?
Sharing and reflecting on projects (A4, A5, K1, K2, K4, K5, V1, V3)
- Tell us about your project and how you developed your ideas.
- How can you interpret the evaluation data you have collected?
What makes a good case study? Extending Implementation and Understanding (A4, A5, K2, K3, K4, V1, V2, V3, V4)
- How are the case studies assessed?
- What do you need to do to prepare for submission?
- How can you solve common TEL challenges?
- What technologies are on the horizon for higher education?