For Academic staff who will undertake doctoral supervision. The workshop is mandatory for academic staff on probation.
What will you get out of this session:
By the end of the two elements of this session you will have an understanding of:
- a greater understanding of the role and responsibilities of a research supervisor at Warwick
- increased awareness of the central support available for supervisors and students at Warwick
- awareness of the health and safety issues in relation to supervision and research
- It is necessary to complete both the face-to-face workshop and the online activity in order to fulfil the probationary attendance requirement for this Workshop.
- Please make sure that you are logged into the website so that the auto-fill will work correctly.
- If you have attended, or are intending to take part in, the APP:TE pathway this workshop is built into the Mandatory 2 day residential workshop, you do not have to attend this separate workshop.