The deadline for proposals to present or produce a poster for the 2012 Teaching and Learning Showcase has now passed. If you would be interested in contributing to future showcases please send your proposal to email@example.com.
We welcome suggestions from both staff and students.
The overall theme for this year's Teaching and Learning Showcase is: Taking teaching forward: building on the institutional review and presentations will need to cover one of the following areas:
- Assessment and feedback: strategic approaches and practical implementation
- Technology-enhanced learning: digital and virtual learning environments
- Widening Participation: Outreach and Inclusive Teaching
If you are providing a poster you may wish to focus on another area - not mentioned above.
We will require the following information:
- Whether you wish to present (presentations are approx. 40 minutes in total - this includes a possible 20 minutes presentation and 20 minutes for questions and answers) or produce a poster.
- The title and a brief description of what you wish to present.
- If you are planning on producing a poster we require information on what you would like to present. The poster should be no bigger than A1 and can be presented in either landscape or portrait. Please let us know the potential size and orientation of your poster.
- If you are hoping to produce a poster - please let us know by Friday 27th April. We will need the posters by Friday 8th June.