Laptops available to hire
The PG Hub has 5 laptops that can be borrowed by postgraduate students to use within the Hub.
You can borrow the laptops from the facilties desk in the Central Atrium.
To borrow a laptop you will need your student ID. We cannot issue laptops to students without ID.
• Laptops are for use by University of Warwick Postgraduate Students only
• Students must show their university ID before borrowing a laptop
• Laptops must be signed out and signed in
• Laptops are for use in the PG Hub only
• Laptops must be returned before leaving the Hub or by 11:45pm
• Any work saved onto the desktop or documents may be removed from the laptop. Please save work to a USB stick or MyFiles
• One laptop per student at a time
• Do not download any software or files
• Do not make any changes to the laptop settings
• Laptops are the responsibility of the student who borrowed it whilst out on loan
• Should a laptop be lost or damaged the full replacement charge will be incurred
Any questions? Please email pgcommunity at warwick dot ac dot uk