What does life under lockdown look like for you?
The current theme for submissions is:
To bring our postgraduate community together, to help you get creative, and to help show to others how you're adapting to the new situation, we've set up a competition on social media to share your images of lockdown life and how you are working from home!
We're all adapting to the new restrictions put in place due to COVID-19, and having to attempt to work, exercise and socialise from inside our living spaces - which are now doubling up as our offices, our gyms and our hangout spaces.
Each fortnight, we will be announcing a different theme on which to submit your photographic entries - post these on your social media account (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with the hashtag #WarwickFromHome, and don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out the winning entry for each theme!
The current theme for entries is: Cultivating
The deadline for submissions is: 24th June 2020
Show us how you #WarwickFromHome!
▪ There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
▪ The competition will commence at 09:00 GMT on 3rd June 2020 and all entries must be received by 16:00 GMT on 24th June 2020.
▪ The University accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted or fail to be submitted by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
▪ To enter, entrants must take a photo of their study or work space and upload it to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #warwickfromhome
▪ Winners will be notified by 29th June 2020 at the latest.
▪ The winning photos from the competition will be displayed in the new Postgrad Hub.
▪ The University’s decision on the winners is final.
▪ For any questions please contact pgcommunity at warwick dot ac dot uk.