Community of practice
Peer-led discussions on experiences at Warwick
- Make connections with your community over lunch
- Be inspired by what’s possible
- Hear from colleagues about their experiences of teaching at Warwick
- Share successes and failures in a supportive community of practice
- Learn what you could do next from others’ experiences
Want to present a Window on Teaching session? Please contact library at warwick dot ac dot uk
View videos, presentations and resources from past sessions.
This session looks at what can be learnt from Sonkei (尊敬), Japanese for "respect", focusing on the importance of the teacher-student relationship.
The Group Project as Authentic Assessment: Challenges, Lessons, and Rewards
Lydia Plath shares her experience of assessing a group project.
Teaching for Outreach & Widening Participation
An informal discussion on teaching for outreach and widening participation.
In at the deep end - Strategies for change
Discussing transitional barriers into HE, and how to bridge the gap between Further Education and University.
The power of play in higher education
Is fun the key for learning? This session explores the use of games for teaching in higher education.