Key electronic resources
Key electronic resources for Chemistry.
Online help and support
Tutorial - Library skills for Chemistry.
Please note: The links on this page are to external websites. The University of Warwick has no control over external sites and is not responsible for their content.
- Chemistry.org Website of the American Chemistry Society.
- IChemE Website of the Institution of Chemical Engineers.
- SCI Website of the Society of Chemical Industry.
- ACM Association for Computing Machinery.
- AIChE Website of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
- RSC Website of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- IEEE Computer Society Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers Computer Society.
- BCS Website of the British Computer Society.
Standards and patents
- ChemInfo Introduction to chemical patent searching including listings of databases.
- EPO Website of the European Patent Office.
- Intellectual Property Office Patents, designs copyrights and trademarks for the UK.
- Delphion Intellectual property network - Allows searching of US, European and Japanese patents.
- Espacenet The network of European patent databases.