The Helpdesk is staffed from 08.30am to 9.30pm during normal library opening hours and is located by the entrance of the Library.
You can contact the Helpdesk by:
Email: mylibraryaccount at warwick dot ac dot uk
Telephone: 024 76 522026 to speak to a member of staff or leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Via Enquire »
Did you know?
Library Helpdesk staff all wear red lanyards so are easily recognisable. If you have an enquiry please just ask.
- We can help with questions about your Library Account, paying fines; borrowing and renewing items; placing holds and much more
- Requested Store and Document Supply items are collected from the Helpdesk
- Finding items in Library Search the Library’s discovery catalogue
- If you lose an item in the Library, Helpdesk staff may be able to help you locate it
- If you need to access another University Library, ask at the Helpdesk about obtaining a SCONUL Access card
- The Library currently has over 1,000 external members and they were all registered by Helpdesk staff!