Learning Grid University House comprises two study zones, Learning Grid 1 (LG1) and Learning Grid 2 (LG2), both offering flexible and informal spaces for group or individual study.
Please note: due to Covid 19 LG 1 is the first of our Library spaces to re-open, please note: LG2 is currently closed.
Kirby Corner Road,
The University of Warwick
Who is it for
Card access for all members of the University.
What is it for
This facility is currently available for individual quiet study only.
- Entrance and exit is by University card only. (Please note: temporary Library passes will not be accepted in LG1 but will work in LG2)
- The ground floor entrances are accessible for anyone with mobility issues
- If you require accessibility assistance, there are study spaces on the ground floor or a staff member can assist. If you have any further queries, contact Disability Services
- Students may not use the car park by University House. Please see the University car parking information
Please see University guidelines for access to and safety on campus.
Using the space
Please behave responsibly by abiding by our Code of Conduct.
Ground floor and first floor.
- Plasma screens
- Kyocera printers - printers have been relocated to the UH atrium
- Please note: Reference books are not currently available
LG2 is currently closed. Find out about our plans to re-start Library services.
Learning Grid 2, just off the cafe in University House, has two bookable group study/presentation rooms. These can be used to practise and work on upcoming presentations and carry out group work. They both feature the following:
- Group study room 1 and 2 – presentation screen with audio to which you can connect your own device
- Please note: we are awaiting a PC in each of the rooms so currently you must bring your own device
- Seating for 12 people
Clock Opening times
Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 17:45pm
The Library Facilities Team are responsible for the day to day running of all Library spaces, and can help you with your enquiries, referring you to appropriate teams as required. Contact us: library at warwick dot ac dot uk.