The Wolfson Research Exchange is a community space that offers peer support and a forum for interdisciplinary collaboration to all Warwick researchers.
Floor 3 of the Library extension
Who is it for:
All researchers at Warwick.
What can I do here:
- Connect with other researchers and explore potential collaboration opportunities
- Work independently. We have a quiet area towards the back of the space, tables for group study and PCs available for you to use
- Host your own research-led event such as conferences or symposiums
- Apply for a termly locker
- To enter the library a University ID card is required. If you do not have a card please speak to the staff member at the Welcome Point (the entry point for the whole Library). Explain that you are there to attend an event in the Research Exchange.
- Please note: only Research students (PhDs and MAs by Research) and university staff may enter using their University ID cards. If you need to enter (for a seminar for example) but do not have card access please make staff at the Welcome Point aware of this.
In the Wolfson Research Exchange we know how important the right environment is to collaboration. That's why our team work with you in adapting this versatile space to suit your needs. Our seminar rooms provide a flexible space in which to present research outputs. Choose from five possible layouts, for capacities of 30-90.
- Plan your own research event
The Research Exchange hosts hundreds of events each year, including conferences, symposiums, research forums, colloquiums and writing groups.
- Check our calendar to find out about upcoming events for researchers
- Follow @ResearchEx on Twitter and like us on Facebook to keep up to date with research life at Warwick.
Come to the Research Exchange on Thursdays, 10.30am-12.00pm, to enjoy some coffee & cake, while chatting with other researchers.
This is a great opportunity to network with other researchers, discuss your research and to take a break so that you can return to your work refreshed.
Clock Opening times
Library Services are open online, even though our buildings are closed for access. Find out about our plans to re-start Library services.
Support for researchers
- Find out more about how the Library supports postgraduates and discover our useful services for researchers
- Connect with your community
- Read our PhDlife blog to hear about the PhD student experience at Warwick
- Take a tour
- 360 views
- Contact us at: library at warwick dot ac dot uk
- Campus map
- Please behave responsibly by abiding by our Code of Conduct