In the Wolfson Research Exchange we know how important the right environment is to collaboration. That's why our team work with you in adapting this versatile space to suit your needs.
- Select a space: You can hold collaborative research-led events, seminars, and symposia in the Research Exchange seminar rooms. If you are hosting a more informal meet-up, why not use one of our other Library spaces?
- Choose a time: Check our events calendar to find a suitable slot
- Set up the space: Tailor our space to suit your event, see below for possible arrangements
- Select a seminar room: Compare your chosen set-up with our capacity grid and select the right sized seminar room
- Consider your guests: The Research Exchange is card access only. Guests who do not have a University ID card will be granted access at the Library Welcome Point, where they will also be able to exit the building. However, if your guests need to leave and re-enter the Research Exchange you will need to ensure that a member of your event team is on hand to let them back into the facility
- Organise refreshments: When booking refreshments, specify the name of your event to ensure prompt delivery
- Choose your technology: Select from the available technology listed on the booking form. Lecture Capture is also now available in the Research Exchange Seminar Rooms