Welcome to the Library 24 hour online payment service. This enables you to pay fines or charges online using a valid credit or debit card.
- University staff and students log in using Warwick's Web sign-on
- You will require your payment card details and your card billing address. Please note: the University does not retain your credit/debit card details
- When you sign on you will see that all fines owing are selected for payment, but you can opt to deselect any item by clicking in the box on the right to remove the green tick. Please note: the minimum payment per transaction is £0.20
External borrowers who were issued with a plastic or white laminated card are unfortunately unable to pay online. Instead, you are able to:
- Pay at the Helpdesk during staffed hours, 8.30 to 21.30
- Call 02476 522 026, 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Thursday, 09:00 – 16:30 Friday to make payment with a debit/credit card over the phone
Enquiries should be directed to a Customer Support Team Leader mylibraryaccount at warwick dot ac dot uk.
Terms and conditions
- Borrowers are expected to check their Library Account details before making payment
- The minimum payment in a single transaction is £0.20
- The Payments Refund Policy applies at all times
Payments Refund Policy
Refunds will only be offered if there has been a problem with the payment system, e.g. the value of the payment being higher than the total money owing.