Article Reach is a free service which enables current staff and students to obtain journal articles that are not held by the University of Warwick. It is made up of an international consortium of academic libraries, who agree to share certain resources with other member institutions.
- Before submitting an Article Reach request please use Library Search to verify that the library does not already hold the article electronically. If it is not held you will need to follow the WebBridge link where you can check the library catalogue to see if the journal is held in hard copy. If the article is not available then you can click on the link to request the article via Article Reach
- Please note that your request will be processed more quickly if you can provide full details of the article e.g. journal and article title, year, volume, issue, page numbers and an ISSN for the journal
- If you are sure that the Library doesn't hold the article you need you can also search the Article Reach catalogue directly and submit a request
- If the article you requested is available via Article Reach then you will receive an e-mail within a few days which will contain a link directly to it. The link will remain active for 30 days so you are advised to print your article straight away. You can also track and access your requests via your My Library account
- Want to know more? Please watch this video
- If the article you requested is not available via Article Reach you will receive an e-mail to inform you of this. If you still wish to gain access to the article then you can submit a Document Supply request and we will try to obtain it from another library on your behalf
If you have any queries or require any further information please email dsmail at warwick dot ac dot uk or telephone 02476 524134. Alternatively, you can find out more by searching Enquire.