These are some of the policies that may be useful to research staff.
- Research Concordat
- Vitae - UK policy
- Professional Development Review
The Research Development Framework (RDF)
Researcher Development Framework is a tool for planning, promoting and supporting the personal, professional and career development of researchers in higher education. It describes the knowledge, skills, behaviours and personal qualities of researchers and encourages them to aspire to excellence through achieving higher levels of development.
- Sources of Research Funding
- Representing Researchers
- HR Excellence in Research Award
- News Portal for Universities Worldwide. www.universitiesnews.com
- Research Councils UK (RCUK)
- RCUK Delivery Plan
'Summary of Main Headings - RCUK Delivery Plan 2011/12 - 2014/15'
- The ‘Review of progress in implementing the recommendations of Sir Gareth Roberts, regarding employability and career development of PhD students and research staff A report by RCUK’, http://www.rcuk.ac.uk/documents/researchcareers/RobertReport2011.pdf
- UK Council for Graduate Education (UKCGE)
- Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE)
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Roberts' Funding