The Research Active Staff (RAS) Leadership follow-up session is an opportunity for you to:
- Revisit and refresh your leadership programme learning
- Network with colleagues that have undertaken either one or both of the RAS leadership programmes this academic year
- Attend an additional leadership input session
- Review the current Learning & Development Support for RAS and input into the leadership provision as well as the L&D provision for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focussed, Teaching-focussed and Research & Teaching Contracts) who have attended either Preparing for Leadership and/or Leadership in Action in 2018/19 academic year.
- Read the University of Warwick's Research Strategy.
- Read this article - Shinton, S & Cowen,D. (2019) Strengthening UK Research Leadership. Last accessed April 2019
Feedback and quotes from previous Leadership Follow-up workshops:
Quotes from June 2018 cohort
Sandra Sparks, (Sandra.Sparks@warwick.ac.uk), Organisational Development Consultant, Research Active Staff, Organisational Development.
Other programmes that have already run in the Leadership series
Preparing for Leadership
Next date to be announced - likely to be Autumn term 2019
Leadership in Action
Next date to be announced - likely to be Spring term 2020
NB: This workshop is only open to RAS who have attended either Preparing for Leadership and/or Leadership in Action in the academic year 2018/19.
Thursday 6 June 2019
11.00 - 13.30 (meet 10.30 for refreshments)
Lunch will be provided
Argent Court, AC.02
See Campus Map
Parking: Argent Court
Parking is limited, early arrival is strongly recommended. Delegates attending an event at Argent Court are entitled to free parking, providing they are a University of Warwick Car Park Permit Holder. Non permit holders are required to use the pay and display system that is in operation.