These short sessions each hold 4-6 participants and will enable you to gain targeted and tailored career development support. During a coaching session, you'll have 15 minutes of facilitator time to discuss a topic of personal or professional importance. You'll have the opportunity to hear others work through their concerns, and learn from others' experiences. At the end of the session you will have a fresh perspective and a far clearer idea of your next steps. Coaching is particularly helpful if you have a specific or pressing career issue that you would like support with, or know what you need to do but don't know how to get started.
Organisational Development do not accept applications from PGRs. PGRs should refer to the Research Development at the Doctoral College.
Group coaching enables participants to :
- Share worries about how transferable their skills and attributes are.
- Explore their need to explain or 'apologise' for their academic experience.
- Explore how to grow their social media presence and connect with other sectors.
- Get in touch with fears and worries.
- Prioritise demanding workloads.
- Gain support for making good career decisions in a volatile and changing world.
Prior to attending a group coaching session, participants are asked to clearly identify the specific topic you would like to explore during the coaching.
Naomi Irvine, Naomi Irvine Ltd.
Dates and Times:
6 January 2021
25 February 2021
Administrative Assistant, Organisational Development,