This workshop covers identifying stakeholders, partners and beneficiaries, how to develop collaborations, stakeholder mapping and analysis, accessing existing networks and includes social media.
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focussed, Teaching-focussed and Research and Teaching contracts).
Workshop enables participants to:
- Identify a broad range of non-academic beneficiaries, stakeholders and audiences.
- Pinpoint where their research is best fit.
- Explore mechanisms for developing relationships to provide engagement opportunities.
- Harness the power of social media.
- Adhere to GDPR regulations whilst working with a range of stakeholders.
- Track data generated through networks (online and face-to-face).
- Using Google Analytics.
Any pre-work will be emailed to participants prior to the workshop.