Previously called 'Pathways to Impact', this workshop covers how to imbed impact within research applications and projects, how to develop your plans, identify stakeholders and audiences and accurately cost your plans. The workshop is facilitated by the R&IS Research Development team.
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focussed, Teaching-focussed and Research and Teaching contracts).
Organisational Development do not accept applications from postgraduates or research students. Students should refer to the Student Opportunity.
Workshop enables participants to:
- Interrogate their research in order to identify what range of beneficiaries would be able to utilise research findings.
- Understand how to design research questions which illicit findings that lend themselves to non-academic audiences.
- Understand what external funders might support research impact development and engagement.
- How to ensure that impact is woven throughout your research grant application following the removal of Pathways to Impact documents.
- How to cost your impact plans.
- How to build evaluation, measurement and recording of impact into your work.
Any pre-work will be emailed to participants prior to the workshop.