This workshop will focus on identifying the audience, making your research relevant, how to write recommendations, support available, active and passive dissemination.
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focussed, Teaching-focussed and Research and Teaching contracts).
Workshop enables participants to:
- Understand how to choose a topic.
- Understand linking to your evidence based.
- Identify your audience, select committee or MPs.
- Make your recommendations relevant to policymakers.
- Structure your policy brief.
- Disseminate your brief.
Any pre-work will be emailed to the participants prior top the workshop.