- An Eating at Warwick account is issued to staff and students on joining the University and approved affiliates (Advanced Propulsion Centre, Jaguar Land Rover and Tata employees).
- Your Eating at Warwick account is accessed through your University ID badge and allows you to pay for food and drink at University and Students' Union owned cafes, bars and restaurants across the University. Food and drink items purchased in these outlets will receive 10% discount. The Card may also be used in Rootes Grocery Store but will not attract the 10% discount.
- All communication with account holders will be made via their registered email address.
Loading money onto your Card
- Online payments can be made via the Cashless Portal located at warwick.ac.uk/go/eating
- Cash payments can be made via the cash loading machines located in Senate House reception and the Students' Union atrium
- The minimum top up is £10
- The maximum amount allowed on your card at any one time is £100. If you top up your account with more than this then the extra funds will be held securely online. Your account will then automatically be topped up when your balance falls below £50.