Food, drink and shopping offers during the Welcome to Warwick programme
During the Welcome to Warwick programme we're extending some of our outlet opening times and putting on some exciting food and drink offers:
- Barista experience – Wednesday 27 September, 10.00am-3.00pm outside the Cinema foyer. Come and meet our baristas and sample some great tasting coffee.
- Claim a free filter coffee or tea from Café Bar for the first two weeks of term with any purchase from the Bookshop. Simply keep your till receipt as proof as purchase and present to the Café Bar team.
- Mini street food market - on the Piazza Wednesday 27 September 11.00am-3.00pm
- WBS street food offer – we’ll be serving street food in the cafe 2.15pm-7.00pm on Thursday 28 September.
- Love doughnuts? Krispy Kremes now on sale at Rootes Grocery Store!
- Extended opening hours on Friday 29 September - hot food being served at University House restaurant in two sittings - 9.00am-2.00pm and 4.00-6.00pm.
It's market day this week!
We're hoping the lovely weather will hold for market day this Wednesday on Benefactors Place and the Piazza, 10m-3pm. All the usual stall holders will be here so have a look and see if your favourite is among them!
Mini market 4 March
To support the TEDx event this weekend there will be a mini market on Koan Square 11am-2pm. You don't have to be a delegate at the event so feel free to pop along! Confirmed stall holders are: Dumpling King, Flying Cows, Fresh Roots, Open Sesame, Platinum Pancakes, Sharian's Cuisine and Street Chef.
Buddha Belly coming to Gibbet Hill
A firm favourite at our regular campus market days, Buddha Belly will be coming to Gibbet Hill on Thursday 9 March 11am-3pm. If you've not sampled their food then we strongly recommend a visit! They serve wonderful Thai street food dishes which always gets the seal of approval from happy customers.
The next food market is on Wednesday 15 March. Join us for a great selection of mouth watering street food and local, fresh produce.