Win a month's supply of Sparkling Black!
Our coffee supplier Union Hand Roasted Coffee is running a competition from 30 April - 5 May to win a month's supply of Sparkling Black. Sparkling Black is a refreshing, sparkling cold brew coffee drink containing natural caffeine and is the perfect morning or afternoon pick me up. For a chance of winning simply post a photo of Sparkling Black on your Instagram Story, tell Union what you need to stay focused for and follow and tag @unionroasted #stayfocused.
There will be a sampling session on Tuesday 30 April 10am - 3pm outside Cafe Library where you can also pick up a 50p off voucher to be redeemed against a can of Sparkling Black in any University cafe.
The competition is open to all Warwick staff and students and ends 8 May at 5pm. The winner will be contacted 9 May and will need to collect the 3 x cases of 12 cans from Rootes Grocery Store.
Cafe Bar is moving
Don’t worry – we’re only moving a short walk away! On Friday 22 February Café Bar will be relocating to the unit opposite the Music Centre in the Arts Centre. We’re also changing the name to Arts Centre Café which better reflects the café location.
There may be some work going on throughout the day, so please bear with us. We’ll do our best to keep disruption to a minimum. Kate and the team are really looking forward to welcoming everyone in the new, large capacity cafe.
We're going to be making some changes to University House restaurant and atrium coffee bar as part of the University House refurbishment programme. Find out what's planned.
It's time to start thinking about where you'd like to have Christmas lunch. We've got some great venues, whether you fancy a traditional dinner or something a bit different.
We've refurbished the cafe space to create a modern, multi purpose area for working, relaxing and eating.
Food, drink and shopping offers during the Welcome to Warwick programme
During the Welcome to Warwick programme we're extending some of our outlet opening times and putting on some exciting food and drink offers:
- Barista experience – Wednesday 27 September, 10.00am-3.00pm outside the Cinema foyer. Come and meet our baristas and sample some great tasting coffee.
- Claim a free filter coffee or tea from Café Bar for the first two weeks of term with any purchase from the Bookshop. Simply keep your till receipt as proof as purchase and present to the Café Bar team.
- Mini street food market - on the Piazza Wednesday 27 September 11.00am-3.00pm
- WBS street food offer – we’ll be serving street food in the cafe 2.15pm-7.00pm on Thursday 28 September.
- Love doughnuts? Krispy Kremes now on sale at Rootes Grocery Store!
- Extended opening hours on Friday 29 September - hot food being served at University House restaurant in two sittings - 9.00am-2.00pm and 4.00-6.00pm.
University House restaurant back open today!
After a summer break, University House restaurant is back open today serving hot food Monday-Friday 8.00am-2.30pm.
Despite appearances, Cafe Westwood is open for business Monday-Friday 8.00am-3.00pm. Building work to create a new social space inside the cafe continues for a few more weeks, so please bear with us.
Cafe Westwood closed for refurbishment
There are some major improvements taking place to both the Avon Building and Café Westwood over the next few months.
Cafe Westwood will be closed Monday 7-Friday 18 August while the seating and social spaces are refurbished. We will re-open Monday 21 August at 8am.
Just a short walk from Café Westwood is University House atrium coffee bar which serves café food and a small hot food menu. Details of other outlets around campus can be found here.
As part of the Arts Centre 20:20 project, Le Gusta will close for business at 9pm on 4 August.