- Registration - All staff and students undertaking research involving the use of human samples must be able to demonstrate their competency and be registered to do so.
- In-house - The University’s in-house training sessions are open to all staff and students, some of whom may not be working directly with human samples.
Dates for upcoming training sessions are as below. Please click here to book a place on a training session.
Time Date Venue 10.00 am - 11.00 am Thursday 24th January 2019 A0.30, Warwick Medical School 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm Friday 22nd February 2019 1.0094 Large Seminar Room, CSRL, UHCW 2.00 pm - 3.00 pm Wednesday 20th March 2019 BSR3, Warwick Medical School 11.00 am - 12.00 pm Wednesday 17th April 2019 A0.30, Warwick Medical School 3.00 pm - 4.00 pm Tuesday 21st May 2019 A0.30, Warwick Medical School 10.00 am - 11.00 am Friday 21st June 2019 1.0094 Large Seminar Room, CSRL, UHCW
- External - Find out about external training opportunities including e-learning modules offered by the Human Tissue Authority for both Designated Individuals and others.
- Personal Training Portfolio - To record all training appropriate to their registration to undertake research using human samples, all staff and students must maintain a Personal Training Portfolio (PTP).
- Forms - Access the forms that are part of the Personal Training Portfolio which must be maintained by all staff and students undertaking research using human samples.