This online workshop helps you to reflect on your own goals for your skills development and introduces the Warwick Skills Portfolio Award. It is a self-paced moodle course, which must be completed before you enrol on the WPSA.
During the moodle course you will:
- Do a personal skills audit, identify skills that you would like to improve or develop further, and produce a personal skills action plan
- Learn about the importance of action planning and reflection in relation to personal skills development
- Examine elements of surface and deep learning
- Develop your reflective writing skills, looking at examples of critically reflective writing, and understand how this can help your development
- Find out about the Warwick Skills Portfolio Award (WSPA): what it involves, and how to register for it.
The course should take between 1.5-2 hours to complete. If you choose to register for the WSPA you will be allocated an online coach to support you in the completion of the award.
This workshop is compulsory if you wish to achieve the Warwick Skills Portfolio Award (WSPA).
Assessing Your Strengths and Weaknesses