Effective communication requires the ability to listen to others. Active listening is a key skill which will help you proactively pay attention to others and respond adequately. How well you listen can also impact your effectiveness in studies and work.
Develop your listening skills by attending this workshop. The workshop covers:
- Barriers to effective listening
- Establishing a good rapport & building good relationships
- Body language and fully attending
- Developing active listening skills
- Triad group skills practise
- Personal and professional application of active listening skills.
This workshop contains a number of group discussions and activities so please be ready to participate fully. If you have any concerns regarding this, please contact email@example.com