Practise your networking skills ahead of Autumn Careers Fair and Employer presentations.
Get ahead - in preparation for the Autumn Careers Fair. Networking is one of the most important skills you will ever learn for careers success. Practise your networking skills, make new connections, stand out from the crowd.
You will be able to:
- Explore the power of developing your networks.
- Recognise how networks create competitive advantage in business and careers
- Practise initiating a conversation and building a relationship
- Identify how to create a good first impression
- In terms of careers- think about the people you know who could be useful to yourself or others.
Before the session take a look at our networking guidance.