Closing date Sunday 30th July 2017 at 18:00.
This Sprint undergraduate programme has been introduced for all female undergraduates, to help you take hold of your personal development and help realise your ambitions.
Across three and half action packed days, the programme covers a range of key development topics, to help you:
* increase your confidence and learn how to use assertiveness positively
* build your image and increase your personal power and influence
* identify your core values, attitudes and direction
* manage your time effectively, learn how to cope with stress and change and foster a healthy lifestyle
* practise networking skills with fellow students, role models and industry professionals
* work with a mentor (provided by sponsoring companies) to keep you on track to achieve your goal
* work in small groups via hands-on exercises and discussions, establish support networks
* each day of the programme, you will hear from senior professional female role models
* you will be given an A4 folder covering the programme and exercises for future reference.
Find out more:
Sprint is primarily a personal development programme. Please note it does not cover the following areas:
* CV writing
This programme runs in partnership with the following agencies.
Next programme dates:
Day 1 : 26th September 2017 : Time 09:00 - 16:15 : Venue: AC.02/AC.03 Argent Court
Day 2 : 28th September 2017 : Time 09:00 - 16:15 : Venue: AC.02/AC.03 Argent Court
Day 3: 29th September 2017 : Time 09:00 - 16:30: Venue: AC.02/AC.03 Argent Court
Day 4: 6th December 2017 : Time 13:00 - 17:00: Venue: AC.02/AC.03 Argent Court
Places are limited. A £50 refundable deposit is payable if your application is successful and will be returned to you at the end of the programme.
Closing date: Sunday 30th July 2017 at 17:00 pm.
|"If you’re in need of confidence, motivation and/or inspiration within any aspect your life, I would highly recommend applying to the Sprint Programme. For me, the course has really put me on track for planning my future"
Courtenay Barron-Cutts, Languages student, November 2015.