Each short workshop in this series focuses on a different publication method, aiming to enhance your understanding of how the publication process works. The workshops will help you to identify where to publish and how to measure the reach and impact of your publications.
The workshops in the 'Planning Your Publication Strategy' series are:
- Journals (Sciences and Medicine)
- Journals (Arts and Social Sciences)
- Scholarly books
- Conference papers
- Social and informal publishing
See below for upcoming dates, and click the links to book.
Who is it for?
Postgraduate research students, postdoctoral researchers and research staff who are preparing to publish their work and would like to learn more about publication processes.
How long is it? Each session lasts between 1 and 1.5 hours
Is any preparation required? No
Is catering provided? Tea, coffee, juice
Who is the tutor? Yvonne Budden (Library)
Other researchers say:
It has helped me think about the ways which I could publish my work and gave me more information on how to go about doing so.
You might also like:
- Planning your publication strategy: the essentials
- Digital tools for researchers (e-learning)
- Video: Planning your publication strategy
- Video: Building a Publication Strategy (LDC)
- Video: Planning Your Publication Strategy: Scholarly Books
- Video: Planning Your Publication Strategy: Journals (Science and Medicine)
- Video: Social & Informal Publishing