This workshop brings together postgraduates interested in learning more about different cultures in order to help you become more globally aware and employable.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will have:
- achieved a greater understanding of the concept of culture
- assessed the importance others place on culture and custom
- recognised difference when working in a new culture
- identified barriers to effective working relationships
- identified a personal action plan for working in a new culture.
Who is it for? All postgraduate students, Home, EU and International
Is any preparation required? No
Is catering provided? No
Who is the tutor? Dr Kate Mahoney