Ensure you have completed the pre-requisite training.
By completing the registration form below you commit to creating an open, safe and inclusive environment for all LGBTQUA+ colleagues, students, and visitors at Warwick.
Once you have registered, we commit to providing you with ongoing learning, and to ensure you have the resources to be an active ally.
You will (with your permission) be part of a distribution list that we will use to:
- provide you with LGBTQUA+ specific updates.
- contact you to request that you undertake new training when available.
- invite you to engage with LGBTQUA+ events.
You will receive:
- A rainbow lanyard.
- A rainbow ally card that can be displayed in a prominent position in your office, department.
- A rainbow ally badge.
- A trans ally badge.
- A pronoun badge (if requested).
Note: Please note, due to the outbreak of COVID-19, we're not currently in the office and therefore unable to send you the resources listed above as we usually would. You can still sign up to be an ally using the form below and we will send the materials to you once we have access again, but we aren't currently able to say when that might be.