Provide a life-changing education, an outstanding student experience, a global perspective.
Student success through the provision of an outstanding student experience that leads to the very best employability outcomes for our graduates is something that we continually strive to achieve.
Partnership and collaboration between academics and students is right at the heart of a Warwick education. We’ll keep on developing and enhancing these qualities to ensure that our students, in turn, continue to develop as people and potential employees.
Find out more about Goal One
What have we done so far across Goal One?
- Construction of a new state-of-the-art Teaching and Learning Centre is underway and is due to open in 2016.
- The Learning Grid has opened a facility in Leamington Spa, allowing students who are living off-campus to access a range of resources and services.
- A suite of interdisciplinary degrees, most notably Global Sustainable Development, and Liberal Arts, have been introduced. These are available at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- In response to the refugee crisis, the University has initiated a scholarship programme.
- Warwick Business School has successfully recruited its first cohort to the Foundation Year programme.
- The Warwick Award for Teaching Excellence continues to celebrate not only the successes and excellence of our staff, but also our postgraduate teachers.
- The Warwick International Higher Education Academy has been launched. Inaugural Academy Fellows have been appointed and Gwen van der Velden has been appointed as the Academic Director.
Teaching, Learning and the Student Experience
Innovative approaches to teaching
The University is investing heavily in our continual strive to acheive partnership between academics and students. Learn more about the Oculus, our new Teaching and Learning building, which opened in Autumn 2016.