Why should I use Ideas Space?
- You have a great idea - respond to a challenge
- You want to get involved in making Warwick a better place for everyone - come up with ideas or comment and vote on other people's ideas
- You need help moving an idea forward - put your idea on Ideas Space, share it with others, and invite them to join your "idea team"
- You want to collaborate with others on a task - talk to the Ideas Space team about tailoring a challenge to stimulate ideas on how to achieve your task
- You want to find new ways of working for your team - talk to the Ideas Space team about how we can help with this
- You want to work with other people outside the University on collaborative projects - talk to the Ideas Space team about how to bring external users into a challenge in a safe and secure way that doesn't impact the rest of the Ideas Space
- You want to work with a smaller group of people on an important issue before involving the entire community - talk to the Ideas Space team about communities and private challenges
Why have an 'Ideas Space'?
We use the word "idea" but really Ideas Space can be about anything you have an opinion on. It can be about anything you can talk to someone about. It can be about anything that needs to be reviewed and authorised. It can be about anything people have an interest and knowledge about. It can be about working together.
What can Ideas Space do for Warwick?
It can harness skills and enthusiasm, engage people, provide understanding about what is and what is not possible all in a very open and transparent way.
Work better, collaborating and turning ideas into actual, delivered, positive outcomes.
Really the question should be Why wouldn't you use Ideas Space?