Physical training that consists of many different types of exercise, often done outside.
- Available to all
- All abilities welcome, you go at your own pace and own speed
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- 8 week course, with one session per week
|Price per course||£60.00|
|University of Warwick staff?
Do a course for free using your Warwick Learning Access (WLA) vouchers.
- The course take place at the Sports and Wellness Hub, view on map.
- Course price includes access to showers and changing facilities.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows unrestricted movement.
- Make sure to bring a drink along with you.
What you'll learn
- Experience eight different exercise sessions
- Group and individual challenges and traditional circuit training workouts
- Learn to use power bags, kettlebells and dumbbells
|Day||First session||Last session||Time||Book online|
|Monday||14 October 2019||2 December 2019||4.00pm - 5.00pm||Book today|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011