Physical training that consists of many different types of exercise, often done outside..
- Available to all
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- 8 week course, with one session per week
|Price per course||£40.00|
Course price includes access to showers and changing facilities.
University of Warwick staff? You can use a Warwick Learning Access (WLA) voucher and do a course for free.
Book your course
|First session||Last session||Time||Location||Book online|
|Wednesday 23 January 2019||Wednesday 13 March 2019||7.15am - 8.00am||Main Hall, Sports Centre||Book today|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011
- All abilities welcome, you go at your own pace and own speed
What you'll learn
- Experience eight different exercise sessions
- Group and individual challenges and traditional circuit training workouts
- Learn to use power bags, kettlebells and dumbbells
Things to know
Where does the course take place?
Main Hall, Sports Centre - view on map.
What should I wear?
Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows unrestricted movement.
Should I bring anything?
Make sure to bring a drink along with you.