noun a type of physical training that consists of many different types of exercise, often done outside.
- Available to all
- 5, 7 or 8 week course
- Reduced prices for members (become a member)
Is equipment provided?
All sessions of your course include:
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- Access to showers and other facilities
What should I bring?
To get the most from your course:
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows unrestricted movement
- White soled or indoor trainers
- Make sure you bring a drink along
- All abilities welcome, you go at your own pace and own speed
What you'll learn:
- Experience eight different exercise sessions
- Group and individual challenges and traditional circuit training workouts
- Learn to use power bags, kettlebells and dumbbells
When and where?
Wednesday 11 July - Wednesday 29 August 2018
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Wednesday 7:15am - 8:00am
- Main Hall, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
|7 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.