- Anybody aged 18+
- No experience necessary
What you'll learn:
- Basics of climbing safely including putting on a harness correctly, performing pre-climbing checks and safe practice in the Bouldering Room
- How to descend from a route correctly
- To tie a rethreaded figure of 8 knot and stopper knot
- Using a friction Belay device to be able to catch a falling climber
When and where?
Monday 6 August - Monday 27 August
- Four weeks, with one session per week every Monday
- 5:45pm - 6:45pm or
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Climbing Centre, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
|4 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|