- Everyone - including complete beginners and those that already have some experience of the game
- Anyone looking to learn or review the basics of golf and how the game is played
- Anyone looking to tidy up your game and become more competitive
What you'll learn:
- All the basic techniques including grip, posture and stance
- How to play on the course, the rules of the game and using more advanced equipment and scoring
- Short, medium and full golf swing and basic putting and chipping
When and where?
Wednesday 17 October – Wednesday 5 December 2018
Wednesday 23 January - Wednesday 14 March 2019
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Wednesday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Warwickshire Golf Club - transport is not provided to the venue
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.