- Complete beginners or those wishing to review basic techniques
- Anyone looking to learn the basics of golf and how the game is played
What you'll learn:
- Basic techniques and how to grip your club
- How to stand, position your body and approach the ball
- Short, medium and full golf swings and basic putting and chipping
When and where?
Wednesday 24 January – Wednesday 14 March 2018
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Wednesday 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Warwickshire Golf Club - you will need to make your own way to the venue
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.