noun a game similar to squash, played on a four-walled court but with a short-handled, strung racket and a larger, somewhat softer ball.
- Available to all
- 8 week course
Is equipment provided?
All sessions of your course include:
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- Use of the courts, rackets and balls
- Access to showers and other facilities
What should I bring?
To get the most from your course:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing and indoor or white soled trainers
- Make sure you bring a drink along
- You can use your own racquet if you have one
- Never tried racketball before
What you'll learn:
- Introduction to the game of racketball
- Basics of holding racket, serving and scoring
When and where?
Thursday 18 October – Thursday 4 December 2018
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Thursday 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Squash courts, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.