Develop the knowledge and ability to stay safe with an eight week self defence course.
- Available to all
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- 8 week course, with one session per week
|Price per course||£40.00|
Course price includes access to showers and changing facilities.
University of Warwick staff? You can use a Warwick Learning Access (WLA) voucher and do a course for free.
Book your course
|First session||Last session||Time||Location||Book online|
|Thursday 09 May 2019||Thursday 27 June 2019||5.00pm - 6.00pm||Combat Room, Sports and Wellness Hub||Book today|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011
What you'll learn
- Empower you with the knowledge and ability to stay safe
- Learn what to do or how to act
- Gain the confidence to protect yourself in a vulnerable situation
- Contain elements of mild contact
Things to know
Where will the course take place?
At the Sports and Wellness Hub, view on map.
What should I wear?
Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows unrestricted movement and white soled or indoor trainers.