- Those who have never played before
- Anyone who has been on court a few times and wants more direction
- No previous knowledge required
What you'll learn:
- Basics shots, tactics, techniques, rules and etiquette
- What you are trying to do, and how to go about doing it
- Confidence to play your own games
When and where?
Tuesday 16 October - Tuesday 4 December 2018
Tuesday 22 January - Tuesday 13 March 2019
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Tuesday 1pm - 2pm
- Squash courts, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.