Strength & Core for Runners
Become a better and stronger runner with an eight week progressive strength training course.
- Available to all
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- 8 week course, with one session per week
|Price per course||£60.00|
Course price includes access to showers and changing facilities.
University of Warwick staff? You can use a Warwick Learning Access (WLA) voucher and do a course for free.
Book your course
|First session||Last session||Time||Book online|
|Monday 14 October 2019||Monday 2 December 2019||5.30pm - 6.30pm||Book today|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011
What you'll learn
- Improved running form, strength, mobility and overall fitness
- Static and dynamic stretching as a part of warm up
- Functional exercises for improving stability and mobility
- Increase the power in specific muscles and muscle groups
- Reduce the risk of stress injuries
Things to know
Where does the course take place?
Functional Training studio, Sports Centre - view on map.
What should I wear?
Wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows unrestricted movement.
Should I bring anything?
Make sure to bring a drink along with you.