- Females that are complete beginners to swimming
- Those who would like to improve their water confidence and start to learn the mechanics of swimming in a friendly environment
What you'll learn:
- The basics of frontcrawl, backstroke and breaststroke
- You'll focus on a different element of the 'BLABT' framework each week to progress your swimming ability - body position, legs, arms, breathing, timing
When and where?
Friday 11 May – Friday 6 July 2018 (no class on Friday 1 June)
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Friday 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Swimming pool, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.