- Complete beginners to swimming
- Those who would like to improve their water confidence and start learning the mechanics of swimming in a friendly environment
What you'll learn:
- You'll be gradually introduced to frontcrawl, backstroke and breaststroke
- Each week will focus on a particular element of the 'BLABT' framework to progress swimming ability - body position, legs, arms, breathing, timing
When and where?
Monday 21 January - Monday 12 March 2019 or Tuesday 22 January - Tuesday 13 March 2019 or Thursday 24 January - Thursday 15 January 2019 or Friday 25 January - Friday 16 January 2019
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Monday 9:30am - 10:30am or
- Every Tuesday 12:30pm - 13:30pm or
- Every Thursday 12:30pm - 1:30pm or
- Every Friday 8.30am - 9.30am
- Swimming Pool, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.
Monday 21 January - Monday 12 March 2019
Tuesday 22 January - Monday 13 March 2019
Thursday 24 January - Thursday 15 March 2019
Friday 25 January - Friday 16 March 2019