- Complete beginners to swimming
- Those who would like to improve their water confidence and start learning the mechanics of swimming in a friendly environment
What you'll learn:
- You'll be gradually introduced to frontcrawl, backstroke and breaststroke
- Each week will focus on a particular element of the 'BLABT' framework to progress swimming ability - body position, legs, arms, breathing, timing
When and where?
Wednesday 9 May - Wednesday 27 June 2018 or Thursday 10 May - Thursday 28 June 2018
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Wednesday 9:30am - 10:30am or
- Every Thursday 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Swimming Pool, Sports Centre (view on map)
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|University of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|