yummy yoga [yuhm-ee yoh-guh]
noun a focus on strengthening, lengthening and exploring the body. Work on challenging postures, breathing and meditation.
- Available to all
- 8 week course
- Reduced prices for members (become a member)
Is equipment provided?
All sessions of your course include:
- Instructor led learning from experienced coaches
- Mats are provided
- Access to showers and other facilities
What should I bring?
To get the most from your course:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Make sure you bring a drink and towel along
- You can bring your own yoga mat if you have one
- Anyone at an intermediate or advanced level of yoga
What you'll learn:
- A focus on power vinyasa yoga
- Developing strength for head stand and hand stand
- Move through asana's with flow and conscious breathing
- Includes a holistic element of self-expression and life-art
When and where?
Thursday 25 January - Thursday 15 March 2018
- Eight weeks, with one session per week
- Every Thursday 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Social Space, Cryfield Pavilion (view on map)
What does it cost?
|8 week course|
|Unversity of Warwick staff||One WLA voucher|
How do I book?
Book your place online in advance or by visiting the Sports Centre.