During this masterclass you will develop the skills to become competent paddlers, whilst being able to have fun and play some games to practice those new skills too. Canoeing is an excellent way to build communication and teamwork.
- Available to all
- One day introduction masterclass
- Learn basic boat and paddle skills, so that you can control your canoe with ease
- By the end of the course participants should have obtained their British Canoeing One Star Award (additional costs will apply)
|Price per person||£70.00|
Masterclass price includes use of all equipment, provided by The Leam Boat Centre. No lunch and no transport is provided to The Leam Boat Centre, participants are expected to make their own way there.
Book your masterclass
|tbc||tbc||The Leam Boat Centre|
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Things to know
- Following your registration at the boat centre you will meet your instructor.
- You will be fitted with your equipment and given a short safety briefing and explanation in the use of equipment before getting onto the water.
- Learn to control the boat and enjoy a paddle through the Victorian gardens and into the nature reserve, learning more skills along the way.
- You may even get the chance to run a weir if you like a bit of excitment, but this is not compulsory.
- Bring a packed lunch for a picnic by the river.