Build upon your basic golf skills in a one day group setting.
- Available to all
- Beginner and Intermediate masterclasses
|Price per person||£70.00|
Masterclass price includes use of all equipment, provided by Warwickshire Golf and Country Club.
Book your masterclass
|Beginner||Sunday 1 December 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Warwickshire Country Club||Full|
|Beginner||Sunday 1 March 2020||10:00 - 15:00||Warwickshire Country Club||Buy now|
|Beginner||Saturday 23 May 2020||10:00 - 15:00||Warwickshire Country Club||Buy now|
|Beginner||Sunday 14 June 2020||10:00 - 15:00||Warwickshire Country Club||Buy now|
|Intermediate||Sunday 17 November 2019||10:00 - 15:00||Warwickshire Country Club||Buy now|
|Intermediate||Sunday 24 May 2020||10:00 - 15:00||Warwickshire Country Club||Buy now|
Please note: no transport is provided to Warwickshire Golf and Country Club, participants are expected to make their own way there.
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Understand how golf works. You will learn the basic rules and fundamentals of technique.
- Develop your techniques using the driving range and short game areas.
- There will be a focus on the grip, the stance, half and full swings.
- The afternoon session will include playing in small groups around the par 3 course.
- Finish with a recap of the days event and an opportunity to ask any questions.
Build on the skills introduced in the beginner Masterclass.
- Checking up on the basics and moving onto using more advanced clubs such as fairway woods and drivers
- Short game advanced techniques.
- Develop different shot options in bunkers, high and low shots for chipping and playing from slopes and awkward lies.
Things to know
Applicable to both levels
- You'll be greeted by your coach and enjoy a morning coffee and an informal chat.
- There will be a one hour lunch break where food will be provided by Warwickshire Golf & Country Club as part of the Masterclass.
- The day will finish with a recap of the days event and an opportunity to ask any questions.