Build upon your basic golf skills in a one day group setting.
- Available to all
- Beginner and Intermediate masterclasses
|Price per person||£70.00|
Masterclass price includes use of all equipment, provided by Warwickshire Golf and Country Club. No transport is provided to Warwickshire Golf and Country Club, participants are expected to make their own way there.
Book your masterclass
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a course, please get in touch.
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Understand how golf works. You will learn the basic rules and fundamentals of technique.
- Develop your techniques using the driving range and short game areas.
- There will be a focus on the grip, the stance, half and full swings.
- The afternoon session will include playing in small groups around the par 3 course.
- Finish with a recap of the days event and an opportunity to ask any questions.
Build on the skills introduced in the beginner Masterclass.
- Checking up on the basics and moving onto using more advanced clubs such as fairway woods and drivers
- Short game advanced techniques.
- Develop different shot options in bunkers, high and low shots for chipping and playing from slopes and awkward lies.
Things to know
Applicable to both levels
- You'll be greeted by your coach and enjoy a morning coffee and an informal chat.
- There will be a one hour lunch break where food will be provided by Warwickshire Golf & Country Club as part of the Masterclass.
- The day will finish with a recap of the days event and an opportunity to ask any questions.